I’m C and I’m 29 years old. I’m married to a wonderful and supportive man, who I won’t name in this blog. I lost my first child, who we named Hope, in September of 2007. I started this blog as I was losing Hope, and chronicled the experience of my miscarriage, our (thankfully short) period of trying to conceive, and am now writing about the experience of being pregnant again after a miscarriage. I’m due in November of 2008.
- RT @ericgeller: That sound you hear is ACLU lawyers dancing on the tables. https://t.co/MtpygI365X 2 weeks ago
- RT @brianbeutler: Nearly every sustained Twitter feud Trump has picked–Curiel, the Khans, Machado, mayor of London–has been with a brown pe… 2 weeks ago
- RT @Daniel_Hendo: Remember the good ol' days when Josh Lyman had the worst White House Press Briefing ever? Those were easier times. 2 weeks ago
- RT @meakoopa: look at these amazing pics of the amazons on set of #WonderWoman OMG https://t.co/02csVQslHL 2 weeks ago
- Hey,@MarvelStudios @Marvel may a suggestion --Ms. Marvel instead of Miss Marvel? twitter.com/heybrucewright… 2 weeks ago
Most Recent Posts
What I’m babbling about…