I’m C and I’m 29 years old. I’m married to a wonderful and supportive man, who I won’t name in this blog. I lost my first child, who we named Hope, in September of 2007. I started this blog as I was losing Hope, and chronicled the experience of my miscarriage, our (thankfully short) period of trying to conceive, and am now writing about the experience of being pregnant again after a miscarriage. I’m due in November of 2008.
- New York City with kids, part 4–Playing in Central Park expatbostonians.com/2018/07/16/new… https://t.co/be1U5m3Znn 3 hours ago
- NYC with kids, part 3–The American Girl Store expatbostonians.com/2018/07/13/nyc… https://t.co/OTjNVmDvVr 3 days ago
- New York with Kids, part 2–Broadway expatbostonians.com/2018/07/06/new… https://t.co/8LkSWBryLV 1 week ago
- Protesting expatbostonians.com/2018/07/04/pro… https://t.co/gjgUBttnPj 1 week ago
- NYC with kids part 1-where to stay NY or NJ expatbostonians.com/2018/07/02/nyc… https://t.co/qzzVJbOOwE 2 weeks ago
Most Recent Posts
What I’m babbling about…