I’m C and I’m 29 years old. I’m married to a wonderful and supportive man, who I won’t name in this blog. I lost my first child, who we named Hope, in September of 2007. I started this blog as I was losing Hope, and chronicled the experience of my miscarriage, our (thankfully short) period of trying to conceive, and am now writing about the experience of being pregnant again after a miscarriage. I’m due in November of 2008.
- Pucked by Helena Hunting bequietmommysreading.com/2019/01/29/puc… https://t.co/T8iNN316jc 3 weeks ago
- Book Review–The Epic Crush of Genie Lo by F.C.@Lee bequietmommysreading.com/2019/01/25/boo… 3 weeks ago
- Thank you for everything. expatbostonians.com/2019/01/23/tha… https://t.co/DghsaFWKpQ 4 weeks ago
- Book recommendation bequietmommysreading.com/2019/01/23/boo… 4 weeks ago
- Review–Cash by Cassia Leo bequietmommysreading.com/2019/01/10/rev… 1 month ago
Most Recent Posts
What I’m babbling about…