I’m C and I’m 29 years old. I’m married to a wonderful and supportive man, who I won’t name in this blog. I lost my first child, who we named Hope, in September of 2007. I started this blog as I was losing Hope, and chronicled the experience of my miscarriage, our (thankfully short) period of trying to conceive, and am now writing about the experience of being pregnant again after a miscarriage. I’m due in November of 2008.
- Monterrey Aquarium expatbostonians.com/2017/09/09/mon… https://t.co/roYpy65WwQ 1 month ago
- Reality has begun to set in expatbostonians.com/2017/08/22/rea… 2 months ago
- RT @ericgeller: That sound you hear is ACLU lawyers dancing on the tables. https://t.co/MtpygI365X 4 months ago
- RT @brianbeutler: Nearly every sustained Twitter feud Trump has picked–Curiel, the Khans, Machado, mayor of London–has been with a brown pe… 4 months ago
- RT @meakoopa: look at these amazing pics of the amazons on set of #WonderWoman OMG https://t.co/02csVQslHL 4 months ago
Most Recent Posts
What I’m babbling about…