Hematology came back this morning. After looking at the MRI again, they think there isn’t evidence that a clot contributed to Elanor’s brain bleed. Instead, they think it is more likely that she had an inherited bleeding disorder which might have made her more prone to bleed once her infection chewed up all of her clotting proteins. Since it is hard to test her (especially with all the medication she’s getting), the first step is to test us. That will probably happen today and if we show something then we’ll talk about looking at Elanor.
- Review–Travails of a Trailing Spouse by Stephanie Suga Chen expatbostonians.com/2018/03/05/rev… 1 month ago
- Moving my cats to the US expatbostonians.com/2017/11/21/mov… https://t.co/2GDUB0IOhV 5 months ago
- Repatriation expatbostonians.com/2017/10/24/rep… 6 months ago
- Monterrey Aquarium expatbostonians.com/2017/09/09/mon… https://t.co/roYpy65WwQ 7 months ago
- Reality has begun to set in expatbostonians.com/2017/08/22/rea… 8 months ago
Most Recent Posts
What I’m babbling about…