Hematology came back this morning. After looking at the MRI again, they think there isn’t evidence that a clot contributed to Elanor’s brain bleed. Instead, they think it is more likely that she had an inherited bleeding disorder which might have made her more prone to bleed once her infection chewed up all of her clotting proteins. Since it is hard to test her (especially with all the medication she’s getting), the first step is to test us. That will probably happen today and if we show something then we’ll talk about looking at Elanor.
- RT @ericgeller: That sound you hear is ACLU lawyers dancing on the tables. https://t.co/MtpygI365X 2 weeks ago
- RT @brianbeutler: Nearly every sustained Twitter feud Trump has picked–Curiel, the Khans, Machado, mayor of London–has been with a brown pe… 2 weeks ago
- RT @Daniel_Hendo: Remember the good ol' days when Josh Lyman had the worst White House Press Briefing ever? Those were easier times. 2 weeks ago
- RT @meakoopa: look at these amazing pics of the amazons on set of #WonderWoman OMG https://t.co/02csVQslHL 2 weeks ago
- Hey,@MarvelStudios @Marvel may a suggestion --Ms. Marvel instead of Miss Marvel? twitter.com/heybrucewright… 2 weeks ago
Most Recent Posts
What I’m babbling about…