Not great news (Carepages Update)

Neurology is very concerned.

They are currently deciding on whether to add an anti-seizure to her medication as the EEG did show some signs that she is at risk for them. They are eager to get an MRI, but Elanor isn’t stable enough to handle one at this point, so depending on how today goes, she may get another CT scan later today as it is much faster and is much less stressful on the baby.

We are hoping that Elanor will be stable enough for an MRI tomorrow.

Advertisements
This entry was posted in Elanor's Hospital Stay, Medical. Bookmark the permalink.